Oh. My. Gosh.
This dish was so yummy! If you are looking for a healthy meal that doesn’t taste healthy- this is it!
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 lbs of Shrimp, peels and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic (I added about 1/2 tablespoon extra)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4-6 Zucchini, cut into noodles
- Garnish with Parsley or Basil
Place a large saute pan over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and heat. Add the minced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes stir constantly until garlic browns.
Add shrimp. Cook until pink, about 3 minutes on each side. Season with Salt and Pepper. Remove with a slotted spoon. Leave all liquid in the pan.
Increase the heat to Medium. Add White Wine and Lemon Juice. Cook together about 2 minutes. Add Zucchini. Stir occasionally about 3-4 minutes, until desired softness. Return Shrimp to pan and combine. Garnish and serve.
Hope you are enjoying your newly or nearly newlywed moments!
Adam & Holly
PS: Remember, we’re newlyweds, not experts!